- It started on Thursday, when I watched my “Order of the Phoenix” DVD.
- On Friday I watched “Half Blood Prince” .
- Saturday morning, Muggle Man and I watched “Deathly Hallows” Part 1. That afternoon he, Ron and I went to see “Deathly Hallows Part 2″ – in IMAX 3-D. At home after the movie, I made Butterbeer Cupcakes.
- Sunday afternoon, I took Ginny and one of her friends to “Harry Potter Day” at the children’s museum.
- Monday afternoon, we went to see Harry & the Potters in concert!
What a weekend! It was so awesome that I feel each event deserves it’s own blog post — Coming Soon!