(Posted on Saturday!)
“Amish” bread starter — I baked this week, I added Sugar Free Chocolate Jell-o mix to the batter, and chocolate chips, and made muffins and they turned out super yum! Ginny had a friend over who ate at least 5 of them!
Here’s the latest on my “30 Things I Vow” for the summer list:
1. Watch “New Moon”
2. See “Eclipse”
3. Take the kids to see “Toy Story 3″
4. Finish the book I’m reading, “Why Bright Kids Get Poor Grades and What You Can Do About It”
5. Clean out and organize our garage – Did not get any more done on this😦
6. Clean out and organize our attic
7. Clean out and organize our refrigerator!
8. Clean out and organize our hall closet
9. Declutter every room in the house – worked on Ron’s room, about 1/2way completed
10. Paint our bathroom
11. Visit Trader Joe’s for the first time
12. Purchase the LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 game when it comes out – it FINALLY arrived this week!
13. Do the “The Pilates Promise: 10 Weeks to a Whole New Body” workout for 10 weeks – have been a slacker & haven’t started back yet!
14. Work out at the health club regularly (2 – 5 times a week) – only went once this week, had scratchy throat/cough the other day I had planned to go
15. Have a monthly massage – Had a massage last month & have another scheduled for this month
16. Have a facial
17. Get a spray tan
18. Get a pedicure
19. Give my notice for a certain committee that I’ve been chairing
21. Complete the scrapbook I promised someone I’d make
22. Complete the scrapbook I promised Ginny we’d make
23. Get our family web site up to date – WIP
24. Get our deck set up, and then enjoy it!
25. Visit at least one winery I’ve never been to before -our new favorite! Will have to do a post about it.
26. Clean out and organize our laundry room
27. Take the children to a historical museum that recently opened nearby
28. Have the children’s friends over – Ginny had 2 friends over this week, going to arrange for Ron to have some friends over while Ginny is away at day camp the next few weeks
29. Take naps and don’t feel guilty about them
30. Have some lunch, dinner, and movie dates with my Muggle Man – we went out last night to dinner, a movie (#30!) and for a cocktail. It was awesome!
31. See the new Tom Cruise movie (don’t judge me!) – loved it!
32. Read “The Prophet of Yonwood”
33. Buy the new EA Harry Potter game when it comes out
34. Plan something special for our wedding anniversary
35. Try some recipes from “Skinny Italian”
36. Make homemade Moravian sugarcake with Ginny